We are looking forward to reopening our evening classes. We will be working within the guidelines given to us by the Government and Health Services for the safety of our Students. This will result in a few changes to how the classes will run. The following
guidelines form the major changes.
1. There will be no sharing of personal training equipment. Students need to bring their own training equipment to class. This will be Gloves, Focus Pads and Pair of Training Sticks. In the Cadet and Adult Classes,
students will also need their own training Knife.
2. Students must wear gloves when hitting focus pads. No Gloves = No Padwork.
3. Students will get only one Training Partner per night, during drills that required a partner. You will train with
a different partner in different weeks.
4. All Clothing and Equipment must be stored in your own sports bags when not in use.
5. Class numbers will be limited to fit in with current social distance requirements.
6. Training will
comply with Current Social Distance requirements and guidelines.
7. Students must Sanitise their hands on entering and leaving the Center.
8. Bathroom breaks during class should be for emergency only, and, students must sanitise their hands on
rejoining the class.
9. There will be a new format for signing Membership Books.
10. We will be reducing cash transactions. We will reduce the number of terms per year to 4, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. We will also operate a Monthly Direct
Debit through Paypal. Online payments will also continue.
11. Personal Hygiene in class is required. If you sweat a lot you need a towel. All students should have their own Sanitiser and Face Covering and if required wear them during the parts of class
that are close contact.
12. If you feel unwell, or have any Covid symptoms you need to stay at home. Contactless temperature checks may be took on any children which are displaying symptoms.
13. Kids Classes - Any student who places hands or
fingers into mouth / nose or picks at facial spots will be asked to sanitise their hands. This also goes for sneezing or coughing into hands. Children who continue to do this throughout a class will be ask to leave untill they can control this behaviour.
All theses guidelines, just follow basic hygiene and common sense. The training will still be fun. Students will still learn to develop in Martial Abilities and Fitness. Our goal is to have a safe environment, where all our students have a
place for phyical and mental wellbeing.